The Sunshine Coast City Council is redeveloping the historic foreshore at Mooloolaba. This landmark capital works project will provide opportunity for local and national artists to participate in a number of Public Art developments identified throughout the redevelopment.
iAM in partnership with AECOM and the Sunshine Coast City Council are seeking Expressions of Interest to contribute to a range of public art opportunities. Specifically, we are looking for:
- Contemporary 2D artists with works on canvas or print to translate to etchings in concrete;
- Poets and writers with text based works that can be translated to etchings in concrete;
- Contemporary sculptural artists for small scale sculptural pieces or larger scale integrated artworks; and
- Contemporary artists with an interest in playscapes and/or swings.
Artwork selection will be presented to the Public Art Project Team. This team consists of key Council and client representatives and decision-making regarding final outcomes will be at the discretion of this team.
To be involved in this Expression of Interest process for the Mooloolaba Foreshore Redevelopment Project, artists must register with:
- 5 images of relevant work (1MB max per image)
- Brief Biography and Artist Statement that supports the imagery provided (1 A4 Page ONLY)
- OPTIONAL – Artist CV (2 pages maximum)
If possible, please collate all images and text into one PDF file for submission.
Please email your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 23rd June.
Only successful applicants will be notified. Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.